Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yuck and Double Yuck!

Why.........Why do I do stupid things?
I have worked so hard at improving my health.  I have been feeling great!  I'm a firm believer that in order for a happy success health program (I'm trying not to think of it as weight loss program.  It's got to be a new way of life.) that you need a free day once a week.  Sunday's are those days for me.  I was really in the mood for cookies tonight.  I tried for a while to talk myself out of it but decided it was O.K to make a small batch.  Oh they tasted so good.  Yes, they!  I couldn't stop with just one.  Right now my whole digestive system is yelling and screaming.  I feel yuck.  Maybe that is why research says it is good to have a free day.  Soon you don't want them because of how they make you feel.

Oh well, it's done and over with.  Tomorrow a new healthier day!

P.S.  Over half way to accomplishing my big goal!!!!  This week's mini goal.  More fruit and more biking!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about getting too much sugar at once. I go to my mom's house and she has candy jars on her counter. I think that I will just eat one and then many candies later I get feeling weird.
    But, we can always try again... Fruit is my favorite standby! Good luck and congrats on being half way to your goal.

    ReplyDelete